Snacking habits are also indicative of general health, which is directly related to productivity. It should come as no surprise that the better your health, the more work you can accomplish – and the more consistently you can perform at this higher level. Protein-rich foods, such as yoghurt and almonds, assist to balance the sugar surge caused by carbohydrates. Protein takes longer to digest, thus protein-rich diets take a little longer to reflect in blood glucose levels. When the initial carbohydrate-induced spike begins to fade, the increase in blood glucose caused by protein occurs. Many businesses now offer portable egg boiling equipment, allowing staff to quickly prepare eggs for additional protein source. You can enjoy snacks delivery in Singapore
If you want to “reward” your staff with a little extravagance, dried fruit and even dark chocolate may give something closer to traditional treats while still keeping them healthy. Dried fruit has vitamins and fibre, whilst chocolate contains potent antioxidants that are beneficial to both the body and the mind. Although emotional eating is not advised, the pleasure connected with food can help keep your team’s spirits high. Combining multiple different snacks can provide a more diversified variety of nutrients, enhancing the beneficial benefits of snacking. Here are some suggestions to keep in mind while stocking your workplace snack cabinet:
- Make sure they are healthy. Do they include protein in addition to carbs? Are they sugar-free? Do they contain few preservatives? These are just a few ideas for things to think about while putting together your office’s snack programme. Try getting snacks delivery in Singapore
- Make it simple to eat healthily. Perhaps a healthy food vending machine should be installed in the break room. Perhaps you might provide everyone with access to a snack stipend to ensure that healthy snack selections are easily available for everyone.
- Bring them along to meetings. Make food accessible throughout meetings to help with comfort. Your team members will be less likely to become hungry or cranky. Everyone will be able to contribute because of their patience.
- Get a variety of alternatives. To make this a genuine advantage for everyone, make sure you can handle a wide range of allergies, dietary constraints, and culinary objectives.
- Choose options that do not stink. Or, at the absolute least, be conscious of the possible influence food scents can have on the working environment. No one likes to sit, much alone work, in the presence of persistent scents, food or otherwise.